Breakout Ministries is about "People Helping People". Our commitment to one another is to encourage, support, assist and develop strong relationships for the purpose of reaching others with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Breakout Ministries is multi-cultural; we believe that the gospel of Jesus Christ is offered to everyone and transcends all human differences.
Jesus Christ expressed the heart of His Gospel in Luke 4:18 by quoting from Isaiah 61:1 - "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor and afflicted...to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the (physical & spiritual) captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound." (Amplified Bible)
Our mission is expressed through our vision of transformation by:
- Encouraging a Strong, Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- A Foundation of Intercessory Prayer
- Teaching Life-Changing Truths
- Passionate Expression of Love for Our Redeemer
- Holy Spirit Inspired, Prophetic Worship
- Holy Spirit Gift-Oriented Ministry
- Building Loving Relationships That Nurture, Develop and Strengthen the Body of Christ
- Bringing Healing and Deliverance to the Wounded and Hurting and Hope to Those in Despair
- Transformation, change we can believe in
Our contemporary worship service best expresses our lifestyle...
We believe in full expression of our gratitude and giving of thanks to the Lord (Ps. 66:1, 95:1,2; 100:1). You will hear loud expressions of praise, prayer, clapping, singing or praying in another language (tongues). You will see raised hands or even dancing in the aisles. (Ps. 30:1; 33:1-3; 1 Cor 12, 14). Worship is vital to our relationship with the Lord. We encourage everyone to have a total experience by freely seeking the Lord with all of the heart, mind, soul and body (Jn. 4:23, 24; Ps 29:2).