Our primary goal is simple: to encourage you in building an intimate, loving relationship with Jesus Christ, to provide a safe place for you and your family to grow spiritually, and to be a helping hand when you need it most.
We are a culturally diverse church community committed to nurture and support your growth and healing in a rich environment of love, acceptance and hope in Christ.
Our Mission supports our Vision in these ways...
- we love without qualification
- monthly fellowship meals
- smaller, intimate group gatherings
- transparent, genuine relationships
- regular addiction recovery meetings
- transitional housing availability
- one-on-one mentoring program
- vibrant, expressive contemporary worship
- focused corporate prayer
- relevant preaching and teaching
- community and church interconnectedness
"...to tell the good news to the poor...to comfort those whose hearts are broken, to tell the captives they are free, and to tell the prisoners they are set free and can go home" Isaiah 61:1